- Website Templates
- Flash Templates
- Wordpress & Joomla
- Other Products
Website Template Customization - $139.00Includes the following :
- Change Company/Site Name and add your logo if required
- Change colors if needed
- Change navigation buttons/links
- Change footer with your Company/Site details
- Update existing content/images
- Up to 3 rounds of changes/modifications
- Uploading the finished site to your server
Duration for completion: 7 business days
Please Note :
- The templates have to be purchased separately and the price is not included in the customization package
- Each extra html page content insertion will be $25 per page and Flash page content insertion will be $30 per page.
- Additional images in Photo Galleries/Portfolios cost an extra $5 per image
- All template customization requirements along with the template and full amount must be sent for us to start on the project.
- The above price is not applicable for the ecommerce templates.
To start Customization service, follow the steps described here:
Step 1. In the beginning you need to pay for customization. Contact us for buy link please.
Step 2. Take a look at you template carefully. Discover all pages, texts and images on each page and decide, which pictures, texts and colors you would like to change.
Step 3. Send us all your text and detailed description. It's very easy. Create MS Word document with your text and name file just exatly as to which section belongs that text. For example home.doc. It will mean that text in the file home.doc intended for the section "HOME" of your template. File named products.doc will bear the text for the section "PRODUCTS" of your template. File aboutus.doc the information about you respectively. Also in the text you need to indicate which pictures you are planing to place in certain section. For example, say in your file products.doc where is text about your products, you want to place a picture. Do it like this:
"some text here some text here AND pict1.jpg"
It means, that in the section "PRODUCTS", along with the text which is in the file products.doc, must be placed the image under the name pict1.jpg.
Step 4. Collect all your picture files and give name to each picture like pict1.jpg, pict2.jpg, pict3.jpg and so on. zip or rar all of them together and send them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may require.