- Website Templates
- Flash Templates
- Wordpress & Joomla
- Other Products
Flash photo gallery help
How to set "permission" ?After you have drag and drop all files and directories into the server, before installation you should set "permission", How to do it? Choose the file named "config.php", click on it by the RIGHT button of the mouse and after that in the opened popup window click on "properties / CHMOD".
In the new opened popup window enter 777 in the permission field as it given below, then "Apply" and "OK"
Permission is seccessfully set up.
- How to start? (which files should be upload on the server and how?)
- How to set "permission"?
- How to install GalleryAdmin flash template on the server?
- How to create or rename the categories by Admin Cpanel?
- How to insert images into the template by Admin Cpanel?
- How to insert the Author's name into the template?
- How to rename button names?
- How to insert or replace the content (text) into the template?
|« Previouse page||How to set "permission"?||» Next page|