- Website Templates
- Flash Templates
- Wordpress & Joomla
- Other Products
Flash photo gallery help
How to insert images into the template by Admin Cpanel?Enter your Admin Cpanel http://www.yourdoamin.com/admin.php and click the "Browse" button.
Then point in your computer the photo which you want to add in your gallery and click "open"
After the "Add new picture:" is filled in, click on the "ADD" button.
If the sizes of your photos is larger than it is pointed in the process of installation, the program notifies you about size overdoing and it doesn't insert the given photo in the gallery.
If the given sizes are suitable your photos are successfully placed in the gallery. and some more: If you would like the photo from this or that categories to be seen on the home page, click the circle and it will be seen on the main page immediately.
- How to start? (which files should be upload on the server and how?)
- How to set "permission"?
- How to install GalleryAdmin flash template on the server?
- How to create or rename the categories by Admin Cpanel?
- How to insert images into the template by Admin Cpanel?
- How to insert the Author's name into the template?
- How to rename button names?
- How to insert or replace the content (text) into the template?
|« Previouse page||How to insert images into the template by Admin Cpanel?||» Next page|