- Website Templates
- Flash Templates
- Wordpress & Joomla
- Other Products
Easy flash template Help
How to start? (which files should be upload on the server and how?)1) Please unzip the template after you have downloaded it to your computer. When you have unzipped the template you will see 4 folders. Namely Flash, HTML, Fonts and PSD.
2) Open the "html" folder. (see picture below)
3) Upload all files to the root of your website (this is where the index.html file should be located) This directory is called public_html or WWW). You need to do this with an FTP application such as CuteFTP.
Please note: That we ask you to upload the contents of the HTML directory we send you, so do not upload the entire HTML directory just the contents of the HTMl directory, which also include sometimes the "inc" and "images" directory.
- How to start? (which files should be upload on the server and how?)
- How to rename button names?
- How to insert or replace the content (text)?
- How to Make the email form work?
|« Previouse page||Easy flash template Help||» Next page|